So, Robin Quivers' "Know it All" problem and narcissism has become so predictable now that we've come up with a great drinking game, for whenever you're listening to the Howard Stern Show!
For starters we highly recommend that when it comes time to take a drink, you only do a sip at a time, rather than say, a full shot of tequila, because she does the following SO much, that you'll be completely schnakered before you're even 20 minutes into the show.
And now, on with the rules!
Take a drink whenever Robin:
- *Finishes anyone's, especially Howards, sentence or thought. - Warning: This alone will probably have you on your arse in minutes. Make sure you have enough booze before you start!
- *Starts any of her sentences with the word "Well". (If the second word starts with a "well" take half a drink, no worries, you won't have to take half-drinks often).
- *After anyone, especially Howard, makes a point, and she says "I was just about to say that" (or any similar phrase, i.e. "I was gonna say", "I was gonna say", etc.)
- If she starts shouting "EXCUSE MEEE" on the rare occasion Howard stands up to her and she takes offense at being proven that she doesn't know everything.
- When she takes over an interview, asking the guest at least 50% of the questions.
- Take another drink if she actually cuts Howard off in order to ask that question.
- Finishes a sentence with a "laughing fade-out". In other words, the last word or two is done while laughing; the same thing that Howard says makes him insane when Brooke Burke does it on Dancing With The Stars.
- Whenever Fred recognizes that she's preaching again, and plays her theme song.
- If you hear a gap longer than 10 seconds between the last time you hear her voice and the next time you hear it. This is where you catch a bit of a breather ... you won't be drinking much on this one.
*For the gamblers:
Keep a running total going from the very start of a show, all the way to the end of a show (you may modify this to just an hour, or 30 mins. or whatever if that's all you have time for) and have everyone who's betting choose an over/under on the grand total, for each one or all of the following:
- Counting how many times she starts a sentence with the word "Well".
- Finishes anyone's sentence or thought for them.
- Says "I was just about to say that" whenever someone makes a point.
At the end of the show (or period you've specified) decide who's won!
We've all been playing this game at the start of each show for the last few weeks, and we're all COMATOSE by 7:15am!
Read More ...