Wanna know how to add that cool custom wallpaper to your Nook? It's very simple, just follow these easy steps:
- Download the wallpaper to your computer. (JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP formats only)
- Plug your Nook into your computer via USB.
- Locate the drive labeled "Nook" (unless you've renamed it).
- Drag your new wallpaper(s) into the folder named "My Wallpaper" on that drive.
- Eject your Nook using the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in your system tray.
- Now to change your wallpaper, press the "Settings" button on the Nook, then "Display", then "Wallpaper".
- Choose your newly added wallpaper, then click the arrow to the left until you get back to the main screen.
- Bask in the glory of your shiny new wallpaper!
Now that you know how to add wallpaper to your Nook, we're sure you'll LOVE our custom GeekDrop wallpapers, they look awesome on the Nook and ALL eReaders, check em' out! And if you know of any other good eReader wallpaper websites, be sure to post here and let us all know!